Amazon Marketing Specialist
Job Highlights | Benefits:
- HMO with 1 free dependent upon hire (with Dental coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Night Shift
- 20 PTO credits annually
- Great Company Culture
- Career Growth and Learnings
- Temporary WFH
The Amazon Marketing Specialist will manage and optimize our Amazon marketing initiatives in the Seller Central platform. You will manage product listings and drive scalable campaigns using key marketing tools available both within amazon and external resources. This role has significant responsibility for driving results for our PRO-SYS brand revenue on Amazon.
- Drive revenue higher: Guiding the brands on strategy by building out yearly advertising budgets and sales projections through researched plans of execution. Taking the plans to create and optimize Amazon advertising campaigns throughout the year.
- Make more efficient campaigns through active management: Transforms and delivers qualitative data into relevant dashboards and reporting for decision-making around advertising, consumer profiles, and site experience. A solid understanding of marketing metrics and utilizing them to lead the charge on the consumer experience and how brands represent themselves on Amazon.
- Present insights to management on product ideas, consumer sentiment, product introductions: Manage the creation of quarterly consumer insights and market share presentation for each product on the Amazon platform.
- Ensure alignment between you and the Benco team: Communicate effectively and frequently between key Benco Dental Associates to ensure efficient workflows and accuracy of shared data.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by the manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- 3+ years of eCommerce sales experience with Seller Central Amazon accounts- Mastery in product content writing, SEO optimization, Enhanced Brand Content, and store management
- Full understanding of the Amazon advertising and promotional programs and regulations imposed by Amazon
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and cohesively as a cross-functional team member
- Demonstrates strong both qualitative and quantitative skills to support impactful business decisions
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Analytically driven with an innovative way of looking at the business
- Possess strong critical-thinking skills
- Strong computer skills required.
- Own the Amazon store experience for PRO-SYS across the US, and international markets if added.
- Continually optimize the existing brand store, product pages, and A+ content to drive traffic and sales for existing and new products
- Partner with the brand team (Benco Associate) to develop messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- Apply PPC best practices for Amazon Sponsored Product ad campaigns and other types (brands, display)
- Set up new product promotions for every new product release
- Execute Vine and influencer marketing
- Work with Benco Associate to develop a product promotion plan
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy in partnership with Director of Private Brands
- Partner with digital and Benco Associate to develop and execute advertising strategy
- Regularly refresh the content for existing products
- Maintain relationships with Amazon buyers
- Work closely with internal departments at Benco when support is required
- Work closely with Benco Associate to track, and reconcile shipments to Amazon Fulfillment Centers
- Monitor, analyze, and report on performance metrics, sales, marketing performance, and pricing with a regular frequency to allocate spend to best performers
- Analyze digital sales performance metrics, modifying plans as needed to deliver against targets
- Report ROI analysis, campaign tracking, web stats, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis, and new SKU checks on a weekly basis.
LogiScale Inc. is a different kind of BPO. Its family-owned, USA-based parent company, was founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen and has grown steadily, now with over 1,500 USA-based employees and still wholly owned by the Cohen family. In 2009, we built LogiScale to provide BPO services to our parent. And now, we’re providing BPO services to outside clients.
Our Specialty – Small and medium-sized teams
At LogiScale, we specialize in customers that need to deploy small and medium-sized teams. In focusing on smaller engagements, we’re able to provide the individual attention necessary to achieve high-quality results.
Additional Company Information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org