Assistant Equipment Coordinator
PHP 30,000 – PHP 35,000
Job Highlights | Benefits:
- HMO with 1 free dependent upon hire (with Dental coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Night Shift
- 20 PTO credits annually
- Great Company Culture
- Career Growth and Learnings
- Temporary WFH
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to their Equipment Coordination regional assignment/s. Partnering with multiple departments on equipment sales information needed for ordering, coordinating, reporting, and delivery of equipment orders; communicating with vendor and the third party moving contacts, and other projects as assigned.
Education: Associates Degree or relevant work experience
Experience: One year of administrative support in a fast-paced environment Customer service experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Client Facing experience is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Equipment Coordinators with organization and follow-up of weekly conference call reports and input using Dynamic CRM tool.
- Tracking and follow-up of vendor claims and returns.
- Generate open order reports using Dynamic CRM, QlikSense, and other software as needed to track past due and current install dates.
- Assists the Equipment Coordinator to:
- Maintaining information in Basecamp projects created for all equipment orders ensuring all projects are up to date with current and accurate information
- Making contacts to vendor and shipping partners and subsequent follow up regarding the status of purchase orders, shipping, and tracking information for equipment orders
- Receiving equipment against packing slips for showroom and 3PL deliveries Fielding and responding to internal and external customer inquiries via shared Outlook mailboxes
- Resolving equipment-related issues/problems
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
All job duties and responsibilities are essential functions of the position
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org