Customer Service Technical Support
HMO with 1 dependent, Dental, Group Life Insurance
20 PTO’s in a year with cash conversion
Superstaff is looking for Customer Service technical Support to work in our pioneer Manufacturing campaign.
- Candidates must be amenable to work on-site (Ayala Ave., Makati City)
- Night Shift and shifting schedule
- Can start immediately
- 2 years of Technical Support experience in a BPO industry
- Excellent communication skills
Summary: Researches potential solutions to technical issues and concerns with customer’s spas. Answers customer’s calls and emails with solutions and troubleshooting information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifies the customers’ technical concerns and issues with a spa that has been purchased from Strong Spas.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the customers’ matter by providing the necessary information to resolve their concerns, schedule the shipment of parts and components, and/or dispatching service techs.
- Logs specific complaint details and resolution into the customer service data base.
- May solicit sales of new or additional pool and/or spa products and accessories.
- Investigates conditions preventing proper installation of spa and pool equipment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Critical Thinking – Researches information and concludes best course of action based on Customer’s technical concern or issue.
· Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
· Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
· Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
· Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
· Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: At least two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LogiScale Inc. is a different kind of BPO. Its family-owned, USA-based parent company, was founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen and has grown steadily, now with over 1,500 USA-based employees and still wholly owned by the Cohen family. In 2009, we built LogiScale to provide BPO services to our parent. And now, we’re providing BPO services to outside clients.
Our Specialty – Small and medium-sized teams
At LogiScale, we specialize in customers that need to deploy small and medium-sized teams. In focusing on smaller engagements, we’re able to provide the individual attention necessary to achieve high-quality results.
Additional Company Information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com