Human Resources Manager (BPO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
HMO with 1 free dependent upon onboarding
The Head of Human Capital is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of Logiscale, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, compensation, and total rewards.
- Establish and implement HR strategy to effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and vision.
- Develop HR plans to support the achievement of overall business operations and objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisory to senior management regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with Logiscale’s management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resources information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other HRIS system
- Graduate of any HR related course from an accredited college/university
- Master’s Degree, preferred but not necessary
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience and in a Managerial capacity
- Temporary work from home setup
- Amenable for shifting schedule
- Can start immediately
Note: Candidates who can start ASAP will be be prioritized.
LogiScale Inc. is a different kind of BPO. Its family-owned, USA-based parent company, was founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen and has grown steadily, now with over 1,500 USA-based employees and still wholly owned by the Cohen family. In 2009, we built LogiScale to provide BPO services to our parent. And now, we’re providing BPO services to outside clients.
Our Specialty – Small and medium-sized teams
At LogiScale, we specialize in customers that need to deploy small and medium-sized teams. In focusing on smaller engagements, we’re able to provide the individual attention necessary to achieve high-quality results.
Additional Company Information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org