IT INFRASTRUCTURE ADMINISTRATOR
PHP 35,000 – 50,000
Job Highlights | Benefits:
- HMO with 1 free dependent upon hire
- Life Insurance
- Work onsite
- Night Shift
- 20 PTO credits annually
- Great Company Culture
- Career Growth and Learnings
Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years of IT experience
- BPO experience preferred but not required
The IT Infrastructure Administrator helps to build, maintain, monitor, and improve SuperStaff’s infrastructure, including Voice, Data, and Server Infrastructure. He or she also assists in creating and enforcing IT Security and Acceptable Use policies.
- experienced in administering G Suite (onboarding, offboarding, asset management, etc.)
- technical knowledge and skills with installation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting support services including, but not limited to:
- Hardware for servers, desktops, laptops, printers, mobile phones, and tablets
- Microsoft’s currently supported Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls, and access points
- Peripherals, printers, scanners, displays, and interface devices.
- Miscellaneous devices, cabling, memory, storage, add-on components
- Domain, user accounts, software accounts
- Network connectivity and wireless access issues
- Update and patch deployment, virus removal, malicious software removal
- identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve IT requirements and work with vendor’s support to resolve.
- configures PCs and equipment for internal associates.
- maintain an accurate inventory of all IT assets.
- create and maintain troubleshooting documentation.
- adhere to department policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of work and SLAs.
Note: candidates who can start ASAP will be prioritized
3-5 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Information Technology, Network Administration, System Administration
SuperStaff was originally established in 2009 to provide exceptional support for our parent company, one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For in Health Care and Biopharma. Today, we provide that same level of service to enterprises of all kinds, everywhere. But because our parent company is still a client, we’re our own harshest critics. And that pushes us to be better, every day. If you are looking for a call center partner that understands what it’s like to grow a family-owned company into a thriving enterprise, look no further.
Our Specialty – Small and medium-sized teams
At Superstaff, we specialize in customers that need to deploy small and medium-sized teams. In focusing on smaller engagements, we’re able to provide the individual attention necessary to achieve high-quality results
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Refer to this LINK for more information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org