Multiple work locations
PHP 120,000 – PHP 150,000
Job Highlights | Benefits:
- HMO upon hire with 1 FREE dependent (with Dental coverage)
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Great Company Culture
- Career Growth and Learnings
- 20 PTO credits upon regularization
- Life Insurance
The role requires a professional with proven sales experience, preferably in business process outsourcing (BPO) within the financial & accounting, legal, compliance, training, and data sourcing & analysis services. The role will focus on outsourcing solutions; undertaking sales activities to generate business and retain clients for their outsourcing services. The role holder will be primarily accountable for growing sales from Corporate Clients for their outsourcing services in the financial, accounting, legal, compliance, and data analysis services.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting, and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Exhibits strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude, and creativity.
- Excellent client-facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor the style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-driven, highly organized, and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure in a smaller, dynamic local team environment; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills.
- Prior experience with sales of BPO products and services is highly desirable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Sales by exhibiting commercial leadership with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve/ exceed Individual Sales targets consistently, by developing new business opportunities and proactively ensuring closure of prospects
- Develop sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/ clients
- Leverage and build relationships, thus developing new opportunities and leads with existing and/or new clients through the network
- Prepare client proposals and close sales in accordance with policies and guidelines to assure business growth
- Organize & represent the company at seminars and other industry-related networking events
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities, and maintain an active and current pipeline of the prospects at all times
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org