Sr. Business Development Manager – APAC
PHP 120,000 – PHP 150,000
Job Highlights | Benefits:
- HMO with 1 free dependent upon hire
- Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Partial Work from Home Set-up
- Day Shift: 8AM-5PM
- 20 PTO credits upon regularization
- Great Company Culture
- Career Growth and Learnings
Our Client helps schools, teachers and parents to manage all their mobile devices with a single, easy to use platform. It enables them to create and monitor a safe and secure digital environment for their children whenever they are learning or playing online.
Our platform is designed to enhance the digital classroom and provide confidence and structure to teachers delivering lesson plans. Our client is currently available for iOS, macOS, Android and Chromebook devices.
Our Client is a rapidly growing company with its sights set on becoming a leading player in the mobile device management arena. We aim to be the best mobile control service for phones and tablets in the education sector.
We are expanding the team and currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager with focus on APAC.
The role as a Business Development Manager provides an exciting opportunity to integrate with a global sales and marketing team. You will be required to promote our client using social media and other marketing channels, develop new and established channel sales routes through Partners, coordinate regional inbound sales leads, take control of a revenue target and build a sustainable pipeline of opportunities.
Our client is a high-growth customer-centric company and as such, we offer extremely promising and achievable career progression opportunities.
The role will predominantly focus on key territories in APAC as defined by our strategy – However, these territories may change in the future as our client expands its sales presence globally.
We are seeking an individual who is hard working, punctual, a quick learner, professional and eager to develop in a fast-moving organisation.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- You will report to the Head of Asia Pacific based in Singapore as well as the Head of Sales & Marketing based in Cape Town.
- You would be responsible for both channel and direct sales in the Asia Pacific region.
- Operate as Team Lead to the other team members based in Manila.
- You will take responsibility for and ownership of revenue targets.
- Remote meetings with prospective customers to demonstrate the product offering.
- Develop deep product knowledge and understanding to be able to demonstrate the product to both the channel and end-users.
- Define and meet APAC sales quotas, grow and nurture existing customer relationships, and acquire new business.
- Manage forecasts, close deals, record sales activity, and track customer data.
- Work with our Channel partners to create revenue streams with them directly.
- Define and drive the APAC marketing strategy, working with the Marketing Department in Cape Town to develop successful promotional, sales and awareness strategies.
- Create and localise content for regional markets.
- Assist with content creation and copy-writing for email marketing, as well as layout and design.
- You would be responsible for promoting the company and its product suite via social media and other marketing channel posts
- Assist to collate monthly marketing campaign objectives.
- Assist to strategize monthly email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with analyzing campaign performance and identifying strategic content opportunities.
- Assist to analyse marketing data and traffic to measure results and identify improvements.
- Assist to create and document digital marketing processes (including SOPs, Templates, FAQs) and communicate with other teams.
- Perform general office administration tasks, including quotations, CRM Management and proposals,
- Attend relevant trade shows to raise the our client’s profile
- Identify new sales regions and geographies in APAC provided those regions are aligned with company strategy.
- Feed customer market requirements information into the Product Team.
- Work with the Marketing Department to create revenue-focused campaigns.
- Attend on-site partner meetings and partake in lead generation days.
- Minimum of 8 years experience handling APAC/Regional/Territorial
- Software/Technical Sales experience is a plus
- This is a Senior Role
- Must be amenable to work on-site
- 8am – 5pm shift schedule
- Can start ASAP
Note: candidates who can start ASAP will be prioritized
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
SuperStaff was originally established in 2009 to provide exceptional support for our parent company, one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For in Health Care and Biopharma. Today, we provide that same level of service to enterprises of all kinds, everywhere. But because our parent company is still a client, we’re our own harshest critics. And that pushes us to be better, every day. If you are looking for a call center partner that understands what it’s like to grow a family-owned company into a thriving enterprise, look no further.
Our Specialty – Small and medium-sized teams
At Superstaff, we specialize in customers that need to deploy small and medium-sized teams. In focusing on smaller engagements, we’re able to provide the individual attention necessary to achieve high-quality results
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Refer to this LINK for more information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com