Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Experienced in active and passive sourcing
- Experienced in sourcing for specialty roles (health market) in the Philippines
- Candidate must be amenable to work on-site (Ayala Ave., Makati City)
- Day shift schedule
- Can start ASAP
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Talent Sourcing Specialist (RPO setup) is responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for current and future workforce needs. To be successful in this role, combined knowledge on sourcing techniques and effective candidate engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Focus on building pipelines, diverse candidate slates, qualifying leads, and then handing leads off to Recruiters, utilize talent data to create insights about the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of key talent segments
- Build & engage an undervalued talent pool to discover talents and conduct trends analysis to identify labor market risk and opportunity.
- Drive and support the Global Recruiting Strategy
- Utilize ATS, Job Portals, Campus/University Linkage, Internal Campaign and other sourcing channels and technologies to create a pipeline of prior, existing, and known talent and convert them to active job applicants for both current and future positions.
- Use data to build and monitor sourcing metrics including number of initiations versus response, time to convince candidates to apply, effective outcomes of sourcing strategies, high return sourcing channels, agency cost avoidance etc.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS Minimum requirements
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- Minimum of 2 years in Sourcing ideally from Multi-national Manufacturing/Shared Services/RPO/Renewable industries/Consultancy Firms
- Proven experience in Social Media Campaigns, intelligence-based sourcing & prospect candidate engagement standards
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, high-quality customer service, effective verbal and written communications skills, and teamwork to accommodate the high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Effective communication skills
Note: candidates who can start ASAP will be prioritized
LogiScale Inc. is a different kind of BPO. Its family-owned, USA-based parent company, was founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen and has grown steadily, now with over 1,500 USA-based employees and still wholly owned by the Cohen family. In 2009, we built LogiScale to provide BPO services to our parent. And now, we’re providing BPO services to outside clients.
Our Specialty – Small and medium-sized teams
At LogiScale, we specialize in customers that need to deploy small and medium-sized teams. In focusing on smaller engagements, we’re able to provide the individual attention necessary to achieve high-quality results.
Additional Company Information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org