Last updated: 2021-03-31
Welcome to SuperStaff (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our Website located at https://www.superstaff.com (together or individually “Website”) operated by SuperStaff.
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use our Website.
All materials found on or through this Website, including the Company logo, photos, and graphics, are properties of SuperStaff or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use any content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or personal gain, without advance written permission from SuperStaff.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
SuperStaff’s Website and its original content, features, and functionality will remain the exclusive property of SuperStaff and its licensors. Our Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of SuperStaff.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Our policy is to respond to any claim that the content posted on our Website infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted work appeared on our Website without consent, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use this subject line: “Copyright Infringement.” Include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
Please be warned that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith copyright infringement claims involving any content found on and/or through our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SuperStaff.
SuperStaff has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
We may bar users’ access to our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes to Service
SuperStaff reserves the right to withdraw or amend our Website and any service or material we provide via our Website at our sole discretion without notice. SuperStaff is not liable if all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period for whatever reason. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or the entire Website, to users.
Amendments to Terms
SuperStaff may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of our Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. We expect that you have checked this page frequently to be aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use our Website.
Limitation of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold SuperStaff and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage however it arises, including as follows:
- attorneys’ fees and all related costs, expenses of litigation, arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted
- whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious act, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if the Company receives prior advice regarding the possibility of such damage
Except as prohibited by law, possible liability found on the part of the Company will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services. Under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by SuperStaff of any term or condition outlined in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition. Similarly, any failure of SuperStaff to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Suppose a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of Terms invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason. In that case, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
You may use content from this Website only for lawful purposes and under Terms. You agree NOT to use our content for any or all of the following:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon others’ rights, or in any form is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website.
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify SuperStaff’s rating.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
Please send your feedback, comments, via email@example.com.